GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
The GDPR is a law that imposes additional obligations on organisations and gives you extra rights around how your data is used. The following document tells you what personal information we hold and why, and what your rights are. If you have any enquires relating to this please contact us via our embedded form.
Who we are?
Our website address is http://blackbookmodels.org. We are a company of photographers which promotes the profiles of independent model companions visiting London to verfiy their presence and identity.
PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Black Book Models collect the details provided by you on application as a visiting model or client. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation whilst working as a therapist/Angel and when giving us feedback or completing profile forms.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR PREFERENCES: We will use your information and contact details to communicate with you. We will not share your details with any customers, 3rd parties or other companies. Once you have been accepted to work for Black Book Models, you will be provided with login details which will allow you to see your details. You can tailor them to improve your profile and we require you to keep us updated with any personal information changes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE HOLD AND WHAT WE DO WITH IT: In order to provide our wide range of services and support, we need to ask for and keep information about you. We will not use this information for any other purposes (except as required for legal purposes) without your prior consent. The information to be held is:
- Your contact details
- Your photographs as a model or courtesan
- Record of any contact with you
- Signed services agreement
We may retain this information in respect of:
Models & courtesans who have approached us and who may wish to reshoot or advertise at a later date.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Your information may be passed to and used by any of the Black Book Models team. We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except for any successors in title of our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the UK and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
The criteria for determining the retention period is as follows:
- 1. For current or recent models/courtesans we keep all information while actively part of the team in line with our legitimate interests as specified above.
- 2. For historic models/courtesans we retain such records of all pertinent information to enable us to:
- a. Issue a speedy response in case you wish to readvertise or shoot
- b. Be able to confirm any details of past work which you may ask us about.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We will contact you using the contact preferences you have given us [should the need arise].
GDPR gives you the following rights:
- Right to be informed – To know how your information will be held and used (this privacy notice)
- Right of access – You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information Black Book Models holds about you, please write to us at the following address: 31a Thayer Street, London W1U 2QS. We will send you a copy of your profile and the information we have held about you.
- Right of rectification – To tell us to make changes to your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – Ability for you to request us to erase any information we hold about you if you ask us not to hold it anymore.
- Right to restrict processing of personal data – You have the right to request limits on how we use your personal information.
- Right to data portability – Under certain circumstances you can request a copy of personal information held electronically so you can reuse it in other systems.
- Right to object – To be able to tell us you don’t want them to use certain parts of your information, or only to use it for certain purposes.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. To be able to complain to the ICO if you feel your details are not correct, if they are not being used in a way that you have given permission for, or if they are being stored when they don’t have to be.
Full details of your rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
BLACK BOOK MODELS RIGHTS
- If you do not agree to us keeping your records of information about you, then we will not be able to accept you as a member of our team as you will not be able to access the internal systems and we will not be able to answer any queries you may have on your role
- We have to keep your records for a certain period as described above, which may mean that even if you ask us to erase any details about you, we might have to keep these details until after that period has passed.
- We can move records between our computers and IT systems, as long as your details are protected from being seen by others without your permission.
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our website or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to use our online rota system.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict how much of our system you can use.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you upload images to one of our websites or via our Email address, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.